About Stateline CPR and First Aid, LLC:
This company is based on the belief that its customers' needs are of the utmost importance. With over 49 years of experience in the Medical Field, we are confident we will be able to meet your personal, professional or business needs.
Credentialing Course Completion Cards are available after completion of one of the following:
- Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (4 Hours)
- Basic Life Support Recertification for the Healthcare Provider (2 Hours)
- Heartsaver CPR
- Heartsaver AED
- Heartsaver First Aid
- Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid
- Heartsaver CPR in Schools (for Students)
- Heartsaver First Aid with CPR & AED
Participation Course Completion Cards are available after completion of one of the following:
- Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogen
- Family & Friends CPR
- Family & Friends First Aid for Children
A Course Packet will be sent to a designated contact person prior to the course date. The packet will include an introductory letter outlining the terms of agreement, instructor bio, copy of the course description page, course outline (as applicable) and any other miscellaneous information applicable to the course.
PLEASE be aware that a 30 day notice is required to book groups of 10 or more individuals. Special circumstances may be negotiated at the discretion and availability of Stateline CPR and First Aid.
(All Heartsaver and Family & Friends Courses are trademarks of The American Heart Association)